Friday, August 21, 2009

mY niGhTmarE

I had a terrible nightmare last night..

These are started where I and my friends hung out at an unknown park.
All four of us talked about our own life cause we haven't seen each other for
10 years. Each of us are very different now. We all talked about ourselves
happily until Kenny changed the subject bout' ghost. She decided to go for
a camp and asked us if we could come along. We agreed to go with her. The
camp was placed in a dark forest which is familiar to me.

The next day, we gathered at my place and checked on the what-to-bring
list.When done, we went in Kenny's car and moved. After a tiring long journey,
we finally reached our destiny. The forest was really-really familiar to me.
At night, it was getting darker and darker. Luckily Aina brought some firewood
that she took behind her house. We set up a fire and built our own tents. After
that, we sat around the fire and we shared our ghost stories. When it's done, we
were all board and don't know what to do. A several minutes later, Thaareny
gave us her idea of playing hide-and-seek in the forest. Everyone agreed to play
accept for me cause I'm a scaredy-cat. Therefore it is dangerous in the dark. So,
they asked me to count instead of hiding.

When I started to count, they started to hide. I've counted till 100 and started to find them. I've searched for them everywhere but still didn't find
them. 5 minutes later, I've realised that I'm lost in the middle of no where..
Suddenly I saw a girl laughing behind the thick bushes. I thought she was
Kenny, but I thought wrong when the girl I saw turned her head around without
moving her body. Her face was very ugly and she don't even have legs. I could not
move at that moment.....

to be continued...







No comments:

Post a Comment