Thursday, June 18, 2009

JOKES..

I've been so dramatic lately...haha..sorry if u were bored..
here are some jokes i picked out from my favourite book...

1- My husband and I refer to all meat as chicken to keep
our young picky eaters from refusing other meat.
We realised the folly of this plan when, as we drove
pass a pasture of grazing kettle while travelling to visit my parents farm, six-year-old
Megan piped up from the back seat and asked, "Mum, are
those cows that make chicken?"

2- When my seven-year-old daughter arrived home from school, I
gently told her that her hamster had died and gone to heaven.
"No, he didn't," my four-year-old daughter corrected me.
"He's really in a plastic bag in the freezer!.

3- Snoring from the front row interrupted my first piano recital.
"Ma'am," I said to the woman seated next to the perpetrator,
"Please wake that man up and tell him to stop snoring!"
"Maybe you should wake him up," she said back.
"After all, you put him to sleep."

4- Not that I needed reminding, but time flies much too fast.
when i was a teenager, i used to whine to my parents,
"Just once i would like to see Aerosmith in concert before I die."
The other day, my 13-year-old son, an aspiring rockstar, blew
my mind with this: "Dad, I'd like to see Aerosmith just once before
they die."

Okay...that's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment