Monday, June 8, 2009

MY BROTHERS

MY BROTHERS

i have two crazy elder brothers..
the eldest is Farhan and the second is Falihin..
Farhan is the smartest neutron in my family he is now 20 years old
he has a girlfriend and my mom new about it..she even brings her home sometimes
now he studies in UTM
my mom loves him the most

Falihin, he is the one that cannot controls his temper..he usually fight with me at home
we cant even talk to each other...one word causes pain..
he is different than the others i tell u..
he is 19
he studies in MSU (trust me my results are better than his..hehe)
my aunts love him

they sometimes hurt me with their words..
when they are far from me and home
i keep missing them so much
when i was little, i used to play with them both...but now we are far
i wish i could know them better in the inside..

No comments:

Post a Comment